The knowledge we present here was built on the collective hard work of many people. Below, we list the resources we used to create BlackLight, and link to other collections of educational materials where you can learn about racism in the US.
- Syllabus for White People to Educate Themselves
- Black Lives Matter Fall 2016 Syllabus
- Understanding Systemic Anti-Black Racism in the United States: A Reference List for #BlackLivesMatter
- How to Teach Kids About What’s Happening in Ferguson
- AAIHS’ Charleston Syllabus
- Simmons Library: Anti-Racism
- US/Canadian Race & Racism Reading List by Chanda Prescod-Weinstein